Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Nailed It

There is a nail salon near my apartment that gives mediocre mani/pedis for $22 but for $22 I am willing to sacrifice quality to some degree. My willingness is due in part to the fact that I tend to stick to neutral colors on my fingernails and quality becomes less important with neutrals as chipping is not a huge concern.

As fall approaches, I am considering branching out somewhat into "edgier" nails (since the rest of my style is rather conservative as well).

Here are some of the color trends I will be looking into for fall:

Gold



Butter London "The Full Monty"

Essie "Good as Gold"



Silver

Chanel "Graphite"


Butter London "Diamond Geezer"


Black
Chanel "Black Satin"


Butter London "Union Jack Black"


Red

OPI "Red Dazzle"



Essie "A List"


French Twist


French Manicure with Black Tips as Seen at Thakoon's Fall 2012 Show

Neutral

Essie "East Hampton Cottage"

The Dark Side


Butter London "Wallis"

Essie "Wicked"



No comments:

Post a Comment