Monday, October 22, 2012

In Honor of Abandoned Blogs and Buildings

My last blog post was over a month ago...how tragic! I hope you have not all left this domain name forever. In the spirit of the holiday season (and in returning to an abandoned place), I am including in this post a few costume ideas inspired by some of my favorite films. I will begin with Rocky Horror Picture Show (hence, the abandoned place reference) and end somewhere a little brighter to reflect the positive things to come:

First & foremost, couples costumes I have always wanted to try:

 Brad & Janet 
Rocky Horror Picture Show

Miss Piggy & Kermit
Assorted Films
 

And if you are going solo:


 Melanie Daniels
The Birds


Eliza Doolittle
My Fair Lady 

Or with a group of friends:


Troop Beverly Hills
Troop Beverly Hills
 
 
The Tennenbaum Family
The Royal Tennenbaums
 

No comments:

Post a Comment