Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My Little Obsessions


Today is Wednesday or "Hump Day" and to make the mid-week lull a little more bearable, here are a few of the (many) things I am currently obsessing over.





An old-fashioned look to solve a modern problem: the fact that my smartphone NEVER seems to be charged.

A super chic coat that also looks incredibly comfortable.




Peppermint scented shampoo for the holiday season.

Advent calendars are usually sort of...well, ugly. I  love this modern twist on the holiday tradition


Play backgammon on the go with style



I love green drop earrings and the malachite look of these earrings matches the face of my watch perfectly.

Whether in your bathroom or kitchen, washing your hands with this winter forest scent will put you in the holiday spirit even when you are doing the most mundane tasks.




...and a song I have been listening to on repeat..."I've Got my Love to Keep Me Warm"

No comments:

Post a Comment